Thursday, 10 May 2018

Task 8

NEA Mood Boards

NEA - Mood Boards

Learning Objectives:

  • K: the advantages and disadvantages of using a mood board to inspire content of new media product.
  • U: how different types of images and fonts can affect the way audiences consume media texts.
  • BAT: produce a mood board that illustrates your initial ideas for your media product.
  • CO: Use media terminology throughout.


Conclusion -
From creating this mood board i have gained more knowledge on fashion, photography, brands and concluded the idea that i want for my magazine.

Questions - 

  • How did they helped you define content for your products? - My images helped define the content for my products because i found and created the colour scheme, the types of shots i will include, and high end fashion. 
  • What will be your overall colour scheme of your productions? - My colour scheme will be black, white, and other minimal colours, for a simple, sophisticated and classy look, but still stylish and on trend. 
  • What kind of images/shots would you use in your productions? - I am going to use all different types of shots for my magazine. Firstly, i will use long shots to show full outfits. middle shots for bags, belts, etc, and close ups for small details like jewellery, or showing makeup trends.
  • What kind of fonts would you use in your productions? - I will mainly use either a swirly handwriting font, or serif, to complete the simple, classy look.
  • What kind of mise-en-scene would you use in your productions? - I will have simple, minimalistic, dewy makeup, and multiple different hairstyle looks, including a sleek ponytail, and bouncy curls. I will have spotlight lighting to empathise details and create drama and dimension in my photography. 
  • What kind of intertextuality would you use in your productions? - I am going to link my magazine to the movie ' Clueless " because i like the 90s fashion style, however i will make it more modern.
  • Which media theory(ies) are you likely to use in your productions? - I am going to use Bell  Hooks feminism theory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website

This is the link to my A La Mode Website.  https://maddisonlengland.wixsite.com/website